Vesper & Domino

Vesper & Domino
Vesper & Domino

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Free Wi-Fi

Kickin' back with a decaf coffee and blogging tonight from the Barns &Noble in Newington, New Hampshire.  I thought I would try getting used to the traveling blog thing.  I have to say the scenery is much better than at my apartment.  I do not know why I didn't think of this before.  Getting back from the trip west I will have to make it a point to find a new Wi-Fi spot to report from at least once a week.  It is not that hard to find a hot spot, just hard to find an interesting one.  I see several trips to Boston in my future.

I  may have to keep the air-card going or at least find out how much it is for a two year contract.  Imagine a live report from the whale watching boats..although late May is the best time to watch them, when mating occurs.  It will take some thought and creativity.  I am sure Mike could come up with some interesting blog spots out west.  he just reported hiking the falls just east of Portland last night.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you enjoyed the scenery. Was there more smurf or milf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I know what milf is, but what is smurf? Nevermind, I don't think I want to know.LMAO

    ReplyDelete