Vesper & Domino

Vesper & Domino
Vesper & Domino

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back home - I had to do it.

Well, this was just too cool not to do.  I am coming to you live from the C&J Trailways bus.  This is the bus that I take when I need to go from Dover/Portsmouth to Boston Logan airport.  Taking the bus savews an enormous amount of money in parking.  A round-trip on the bus costs about $42 as opposed to the $24 per DAY you would spend parking at Logan.

I had seen that the bus offers free wi-fi but I had never tried it until now.  As this blog is partially about blogging from strange and interesting locations, what better way to begin a blogging tour than to do so from the bus its self.  Very cool!

1 comment:

  1. Cool, I've never heard of wi-fi on a bus. I'm probably just technologically ignorant, but I didn't realize wi-fi could be portable like that. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete