Vesper & Domino

Vesper & Domino
Vesper & Domino

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Goodnight Seattle!

Well folks, it's the end of the road.  Tonight I am coming to you live from SEA-TAC airport, terminal S (free WI-FI by the way - sweet!).

It has been fun.  I have managed to see some of the best areas the western US has to offer; and, of course, at break-neck speed.  The journey started in a desert and ended in a patch of fog.  I squeezed off just a shade over 2000 pictures; a best of CD will be coming soon to those who want one.  It was great to see the parents again and we made the journey without any serious injury (incidental or to each other).

The remaining question is...what's next?  Feel free to post suggestions; all ideas are good ones and nothing is taboo.

I hope everyone following the blog enjoyed the journey as much as I did.  Let me know what you thought.

Though this journey is over I will attempt to keep up the blog by posting from new and interesting sites.  See you there.

3 comments:

  1. no I think he is going to explore Uranus (sorry Brian , Chuck left that one wide open )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good trip, Brian! I love all of your beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete